Tuesday 21 October 2014

Ozzy Osbourne sparks fire drama

Published 29/08/2013 | 10:08

Ozzy Osbourne had a visit from the fire brigade after making a bacon sandwich

Ozzy Osbourne has sparked a fire while making a sandwich.

Firefighters were apparently called to the rocker's Los Angeles home on Tuesday evening after he made the late-night snack.

Wife Sharon Osbourne wrote on Twitter: "I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!"

It's not the first time Ozzy has been injured in a house fire - in January, a blaze started by a candle left the rocker with singed hair and minor burns to the face.

"My wife left a candle burning downstairs and set the coffee table on fire. She threw some water on the wood, and suddenly it was like napalm exploded.

"Normal day in the Osbournes' house," he was quoted as saying.

Press Association

Read More

Editors Choice

Also in this section