Celeb News

Saturday 12 July 2014

Khloe will not return to X Factor

Published 23/04/2013|13:59

  • Share
Khloe Kardashian will not be returning to host X Factor USA

Khloe Kardashian will not be returning to host The X Factor USA, one year after she joined the show.

  • Share
  • Go To

Fox television announced that the Keeping Up With The Kardashian's co-presenter Mario Lopez will return for a second year, but confirmed Khloe would not return, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

It is not known whose decision it was for Khloe to leave but producers said in a statement: "We really enjoyed working with her and wish her all the best in her future endeavours."

Mario, famous for his role in US high school comedy Saved By The Bell said: "We're coming back stronger and better than ever, and I'm excited to check out all the new talent."

And X Factor boss Simon Cowell added: "I'm thrilled Mario is back for Season Three of The X Factor.

"Hosting a live show and keeping the judges - especially Demi [Lovato] - in line, is not an easy job, but Mario is a pro and we are glad he's coming back."

Khloe was brought in to co-host the US version of the singing talent show with Mario as part of Simon's revamp last year.

Welsh presenter Steve Jones hosted the launch series in 2011 and the judging panel was made up of Simon, Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger and LA Reid, after Cheryl Cole was dropped from the show.

Last year also saw the arrival of new judges Britney Spears and Demi Lovato.

LA Reid and Britney has already confirmed they will not return for the third series, but their replacements are yet to be revealed.

Press Association

Read More

Classifieds

CarsIreland

Independent Shopping.ie

Meet, chat and connect with
singles in your area

Independent Shopping.ie

Meet Singles Now

Findajob

Apps

Now available on

Editors Choice

Also in this section