Mrs Chris O'Dowd opens up about the secrets to her flawless skin
1. Olay Regenerist: My gran used Olay so it’s a brand I’ve been familiar with since I was four years old.
2. Head & Shoulders shampoo in Apple Fresh: I love this because it makes my hair smell nice all day.
3. St Tropez Gradual Tan Moisturiser for Face: I was looking for a way to maintain a healthy glow and this was the best product. I put it on at night and wake up with a subtle tan.
4. St Ives Apricot Scrub: I’ve used this good, heavy-duty exfoliator since I was a teenager.
5. L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream: A friend gave this to me, and it’s a perfect, thick, luxurious and non-greasy body moisturiser.