Mrs Clinton, 65, fell and suffered a concussion while at home alone in mid-December as she recovered from a stomach virus that left her severely dehydrated.
Clinton in hospital with blood clot
Download our Free iPhone App Now
Download our iPad app now
Download our Free Android App Now
- Our panel give their reaction to Sean Ftzpatrick's not guilty verdict
- Exclusive: Eyewitness footage of violence on O'Connell Street
- Don't Bring Up Kate Upton's Breasts
- How the middle class are coping during the recession?
- Irish dancing in the Newsnight studio
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized After Severe Reaction To Medicine
- Man accused of causing deaths of eight people through dangerous driving requests psychological assessment
- President Higgins meets Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle
- IBRC pursues businessman over guarantees on €10m loan
- Five-month sentence quashed because man should have been brought to court first
- Man apologises to wife for attempting to murder her
Bird flu strain infects human
A strain of bird flu that scientists thought could not infect humans has shown up in a Taiwanese woman, prompting calls for scientists to do more to spot dangerous...
- Mickey Harte: 'We're happy John has been able to move on with his life'
- 'He's a very podgy baby' - Kate Middleton on her baby son Prince George
- I don't think much of Martin and the party's doing brutal – Bertie
- FF row deepens as Micheal Martin says he’s ‘not bothered’ about Bertie...
- Liverpool’s last title winning team – where are they now?