Ireland Team to face Argentina this saturday remains as expected with one new cap, Ulster's Craig Gilroy. Coach Declan Kidney talks about the team selection and his selection and Gilroy responds. Captain Jamie Heaslip also talks about the new cap.
Kidney, Heaslip and Gilroy discuss team selection
- Adidas celebrates Brian O'Driscoll's career
- The Irish test: Challenging our international guests on all things Ireland
- Father and son injured in double shooting
- #RBS6Nations: Irish fans turn Paris green
- Noah premieres in Berlin with Emma Watson and Douglas Booth
- Ryan Tubridy to Evelyn O'Rourke: 'I had no idea what you were going through'
- Strike averted: country’s main airports to remain open Friday
- 'Size of investigation' delays cases of eight charged in connection to fatal attack on Dale Creigthon
- Judge gives extra time to complete evidence in Anglo bank fraud case
- Kenny vows all penalty point recommendations will be implemented
- Gardaí locate body of missing Mark Casey (19)
Ireland seal the Six Nations championship
No regrets over soda ad - Johansson
Film star Scarlett Johansson has said she has no...
Bonneville likes variety of TV work
Hugh Bonneville has said he loves having the variety...
Atwell shocked with aged alter-ego
Hayley Atwell has admitted she screamed when she...
De La Soul promises new music
Get ready for a lot of new De La Soul music.
Shakira defends explicit videos
Singer Shakira has defended her sexually explicit...
Kylie 'may never have children'
Despite previously saying she wants children, The...
Mo'Nique movie opens LGBT festival
Mo'Nique has revealed how deeply she felt she...
TV host Holly Willoughby’s ‘surprise’ at news of her third child
Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Chris Brown has been arrested and will be held...
Kylie: I want to sing with Prince
Kylie Minogue has revealed she is still holding out...