Flight Lieutenant Jon Egging, 33, from Rutland in England, was killed when his Hawk T1 aircraft came down after performing at an air show near Bournemouth airport in Dorset on August 20, 2011. An inquest at Bournemouth Coroner's Court heard the likely cause of the crash was that he suffered ALOC (almost loss of consciousness).
Pilot crash death ruled accidental
Download our Free iPhone App Now
Download our iPad app now
Download our Free Android App Now
- Our panel give their reaction to Sean Ftzpatrick's not guilty verdict
- Irish dancing in the Newsnight studio
- How the middle class are coping during the recession?
- Hair ad mocking Kim Jong-un upsets North Korean officials
- Exclusive: Eyewitness footage of violence on O'Connell Street
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized After Severe Reaction To Medicine
- Man accused of causing deaths of eight people through dangerous driving requests psychological assessment
- President Higgins meets Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle
- IBRC pursues businessman over guarantees on €10m loan
- Five-month sentence quashed because man should have been brought to court first
- Man apologises to wife for attempting to murder her