Paul Sommerville, CEO at Sommerville Advisory Markets asks is austerity dead across Europe? Why the financial markets are doing so well, what is happening and why are we at all time highs?
Paul Sommerville: Is austerity dead across Europe?
- Irish fans pay special tribute to legend Brian O'Driscoll
- Joe Schmidt hails "magician" O'Driscoll
- Man of the Match Brian O'Driscoll on his emotional farewell
- Try-scorer Jack McGrath: I will remember this day for the rest of my life
- Watch: Ronan O'Gara on 'special person' Brian O'Driscoll
- Malaysia Airlines: Identities of four passengers being investigated
Fergus McFadden on his biggest ovation coming onto a pitch
Ireland back Fergus McFadden talks about his biggest ovation after coming on to replace Brian O'Driscoll.
New Research: Blood test can predict Alzheimer's
Scientists at Georgetown University in Washington DC have shown that testing levels of 10 fats in the blood could predict - with 90% accuracy - the risk of Alzheimer's disease coming on in the next three years.
Mystery of missing Malaysia Airlines plane continues
Despite an international effort to find the missing Malaysia Airways Boeing 777 jet, authorities in Kuala Lumpur have confirmed they are still no closer to locating the plane and the 239 people onboard.