A gunman opened fire inside the school where his mother worked yesterday morning, killing 28 people, including 20 children, by blasting his way through the building as young students cowered helplessly in classrooms while their teachers and classmates were shot.
Obama calls for action after deadly shooting
Download our Free iPhone App Now
Download our iPad app now
Download our Free Android App Now
- Shocking eye-witness footage of racism on Irish bus
- Irish dancing in the Newsnight studio
- Our panel give their reaction to Sean Ftzpatrick's not guilty verdict
- Six-year-old girl rescued from South Korea ferry
- Paul Walkers' Mother Drops Custody Bid Over His Only Daughter
- Hair ad mocking Kim Jong-un upsets North Korean officials
Director Gareth Evans: Raid 3 is prequel to Raid 2
Welsh director Evans, who wrote and took the reins...
Arsene Wenger tips Mesut Ozil for strong second season
Manager Arsene Wenger says that despite an up and...
Meerkats move into their new home
The meerkats at Yorkshire Wildlife Park have a new...
- Man accused of causing deaths of eight people through dangerous driving requests psychological assessment
- President Higgins meets Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle
- IBRC pursues businessman over guarantees on €10m loan
- Five-month sentence quashed because man should have been brought to court first
- Man apologises to wife for attempting to murder her