Walk in My Shoes in support of St Patrick’s University Hospital launches with Irish celebrities. Funds raised through the campaign, which takes place on Friday 12th April, will be used to fund much needed services for young people suffering from mental health problems across Ireland.
Rosanna Davison helps launch the Walk in My Shoes campaign
- Shocking: Wife caught cheating and lover jumps out window
- Cheryl Cole stuns at Cannes Film Festival 2013
- Hilarious: Homemade exercise video mistakenly shows man on the loo
- Warning Graphic Content: Russian 'Terminator' has Bullet removed from head
- Ireland In A Minute: 20th May
- Incredible footage: Is this the world's longest demolition?
Farmers urged to seek assistance over dying animals
The Farm advisory group has appealed to farmer swho have any animals dying on their land to seek advice and assistance.
Giant spider terrorises M3 in Hampshire
A giant spider appears to be terrorising motorists at junction 6 on the M3 in Hampshire.
Oklahoma tornado: Amateur footage captures monster twister
Terrifying amateur footage captures the monster tornado that ripped through Oklahoma City surburbs, leaving a trail of devastation.