Burberry's London Fashion Week show with Hollywood stars and pop singers looking on from the front row. The British fashion giant's autumn/winter 2013 showcase took place in a custom-built marquee in the capital's Kensington Gardens, and featured a performance by this year's Brit Awards Critics' Choice winner Tom Odell.
Backstage with Christopher Bailey on Burberry
- Pensioner hit by train on level crossing and walks away
- Take a tour: Former property of Sean Dunne on sale for €2.25m
- Ugly scenes on Grafton St, Dublin
- Kate Upton Can't be Contained in Her 'Other Woman' Premiere Dress
- Exclusive: Mario Rosenstock does comedy sketch on Marty Morrissey
- Exclusive: Mario Rosenstock does Linda Martin
- Man accused of causing deaths of eight people through dangerous driving requests psychological assessment
- President Higgins meets Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle
- IBRC pursues businessman over guarantees on €10m loan
- Five-month sentence quashed because man should have been brought to court first
- Man apologises to wife for attempting to murder her
- Man getting the dole had €400,000 in bank account
- Bill Cullen’s tears as he reveals brother (54) died from stress of car business...
- King in exile Keane sees Class of '92 move closer to the throne
- Farmers asked to search their lands for two missing men - both in their 30s
- Doctor's family killed 'in revenge attack on wrong house', court told
McCartney to play Candlestick show
Sir Paul McCartney is set to return to Candlestick...
Bob Geldof’s friend says eulogy was ‘the bravest thing I think I’ve ever...
Alan McGee, a long-term...
‘Voice of Ireland’ judge Jamelia shows off amazing curves in new bikini ad
SHE’S already the...
Watch out – Troubled actress Amanda Bynes gets her driver’s licence back
SHE’S clearly on the...
Did Sharon Stone suffer a stroke? Media reports claim actress rushed to hospital
REPORTS in local media...
She really runs the world - Beyonce lands coveted 'Time' cover
Kate and William continue Australian tour just hours after news of Camilla's...
Kate and William were...
Gambaccini to host music awards
DJ Paul Gambaccini is to host a high-profile music...
Bill Ward: I miss Black Sabbath
Bill Ward has said he misses his former Black Sabbath...
Lavigne faces Hello Kitty backlash
Avril Lavigne has hit back at accusations of racism...