Former player Chris Kamara says that Sepp Blatter is right to criticise players who walk off the pitch when racially abused. Kamara is concerned that if players begin to walk off, some fans may be ebcouraged to racially abuse opposition players if their own team is losing.
Kamara backs Blatter on walk-offs
Download our Free iPhone App Now
Download our iPad app now
Download our Free Android App Now
How the middle class are coping during the recession?
Budget reports suggest that it is the rich and low...
Manuel Pellegrini: Teams will drop points
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini...
Chester Zoo names penguin chicks after World Cup stars
The first penguin chicks of 2014 have hatched at...
- Man accused of causing deaths of eight people through dangerous driving requests psychological assessment
- President Higgins meets Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle
- IBRC pursues businessman over guarantees on €10m loan
- Five-month sentence quashed because man should have been brought to court first
- Man apologises to wife for attempting to murder her