Ryanair has written to the grieving Dublin surgeon to apologise for charging him €188 to switch flights after he learned of the deaths of his family. Credit: Mark Condren
Ryanair apologises to tragic Dublin surgeon after charging him €188 to switch
- Strike averted: country’s main airports to remain open Friday
- 'Size of investigation' delays cases of eight charged in connection to fatal attack on Dale Creigthon
- Judge gives extra time to complete evidence in Anglo bank fraud case
- Kenny vows all penalty point recommendations will be implemented
- Gardaí locate body of missing Mark Casey (19)
St. Patrick's Day celebrations: Breathtaking pictures from around the globe
Drug-free star now 'high' on Corrie
Pop star George Michael has ditched his drug-taking...
No regrets over soda ad - Johansson
Film star Scarlett Johansson has said she has no...
Bonneville likes variety of TV work
Hugh Bonneville has said he loves having the variety...
Atwell shocked with aged alter-ego
Hayley Atwell has admitted she screamed when she...
De La Soul promises new music
Get ready for a lot of new De La Soul music.
Shakira defends explicit videos
Singer Shakira has defended her sexually explicit...
Kylie 'may never have children'
Despite previously saying she wants children, The...
Mo'Nique movie opens LGBT festival
Mo'Nique has revealed how deeply she felt she...
TV host Holly Willoughby’s ‘surprise’ at news of her third child
Chris Brown arrested on warrant
Chris Brown has been arrested and will be held...