HSE slammed, Muster Rugby boost and Irish Star Wars? Your 60 second update on today's top stories with Ireland in a minute.
Ireland in a minute, October 2nd
- Watch Justin Bieber Confused, Angry And Insolent At His Deposition
- Ryan Tubridy to Evelyn O'Rourke: 'I had no idea what you were going through'
- Oscar Pistorius vomits in the dock
- Six school children hospitalised after swimming pool incident
- 2.5m euro worth of Cannabis seized in Coolock
- Cheryl Cole returns to The X Factor
Eggs thrown at Vitali Klitschko during Ukraine rally
Protests in Ukraine: Eggs thrown at Vitali Klitschko during a rally in Kharkiv by pro-Russia demonstrators.
Jockey Davy Condon gives his top Cheltenham tips
A year after winning the Fred Winter Juvenile Novices' Handicap Hurdle, Davy Condon offers Independent.ie his top tips.
#RBS6Nations Ruby Panel: Ireland will win as they have no French fear
Ireland will break their French hoodoo and claim a Six nations Title this weekend according to the Independent.ie Six Nations Rugby Panel.
- Kenny vows all penalty point recommendations will be implemented
- ‘We are fearing the worst at this stage’
- Four new multi-denominational schools set to open - reducing church dominance in education
- Garda warning: In warmer weather, 30 per cent of house burglaries take place via unsecured doors or windows
- Pharmacist: A gun was held to my ex-wife’s head in raid