Get your sixty-second video update with Ireland In A Minute.
Ireland In A Minute: 6th August
- Shocking: Plane tries and fails to land in high winds
- Supermarket sinks into ground in devastating landslide
- Dan O'Brien: Is the economy turning around?
- Fernanda Lima in raunchy mobile phone advert
- Aengus O’Snodaigh ‘amazeballs’ in the Dail
- Incredible: Bystanders save elderly man from drowning in river
Fernanda Lima in raunchy mobile phone advert
Brazilian TV presenter Fernanda Lima in raunchy mobile phone advert.
Incredible: Restoring Natural Human Sensation in Amputees
New prosthetic arm offers users the ability to feel what they touch. Credit: DTSciVids
Dramatic: Tidal surge batters UK coast and drags homes into the sea
The worst tidal surge in more than 60 years battered the east coast of Britain on Thursday, destroying homes and forcing peeople to evacuate.