When Nama was created, we were promised it would pursue developers to the ends of the earth for the billions they had borrowed from our banks in the boom.
In this week's Sunday Independent - NAMA and the IBRC
- Gale force winds wreak havoc on Inishbofin Island, Galway
- Ryanair plane lands sideways due to strong winds
- 'Ming' has been heavily criticised for "stunt" during debate on water services bill
- Irish abroad return home for Christmas
- Two critical as bus slams into tree
- China releases panoramic photo of moon rover landing zone
Miley Cyrus performing live at the Y100 Jingle Ball
Miley Cyrus live performance at the Y100 Jingle Ball. Credit: aonvision5
Theatre collapse overshadows Andrew Lloyd Webber debut
Andrew Lloyd Webber's new musical about a 1960s sex and spies scandal, has opened in the West End on the same night as the Apollo roof disaster.
Bus robbery fail: Passengers pin armed robber to the ground
A passenger on a bus in Seattle stopped an armed robbery when he wrestled the assailant to the floor after the man pointed a gun in his face.