British fashion personality Alexa Chung led the way as designers, models and stars from stage and screen took to the red carpet to celebrate the best of Scottish fashion.The model and television presenter was host of the seventh Scottish Fashion Awards, which were held at the Clyde Auditorium in Glasgow.Christopher Kane was named Scottish Fashion Designer of the year 2012, beating off competition from two-times winner Jonathan Saunders to claim the top prize.
Kane king of Scottish Fashion
- Our panel give their reaction to Sean Ftzpatrick's not guilty verdict
- Exclusive: Eyewitness footage of violence on O'Connell Street
- Don't Bring Up Kate Upton's Breasts
- How the middle class are coping during the recession?
- Irish dancing in the Newsnight studio
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized After Severe Reaction To Medicine
- Man accused of causing deaths of eight people through dangerous driving requests psychological assessment
- President Higgins meets Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle
- IBRC pursues businessman over guarantees on €10m loan
- Five-month sentence quashed because man should have been brought to court first
- Man apologises to wife for attempting to murder her
- Mickey Harte: 'We're happy John has been able to move on with his life'
- 'He's a very podgy baby' - Kate Middleton on her baby son Prince George
- I don't think much of Martin and the party's doing brutal – Bertie
- FF row deepens as Micheal Martin says he’s ‘not bothered’ about Bertie...
- Liverpool’s last title winning team – where are they now?
The world in pictures
Goldberg column backs marijuana
Whoopi Goldberg has said she loves her marijuana-...
Lyrics leave fans scratching heads
Ozzy Osbourne and Lady Gaga's songs leave fans...
Ailing Cyrus postpones more shows
Miley Cyrus has postponed more concerts as she...
Jenny McCarthy shows off 10 carat engagement ring from Donnie Wahlberg
AC/DC to continue, vow band members
AC/DC have vowed to carry on making music, but...
Loach and Leigh vie for Palme d'Or
Ken Loach and Mike Leigh will go head to head for...
Corbett reveals toilet trap traumas
Ronnie Corbett has told how he has a habit of getting...
Pike: I hadn't seen a Bond film
Rosamund Pike has admitted that she had never seen...
Zeta-Jones, Douglas on red carpet
Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones...