The NCAD Fashion Show is the highlight of the Irish fashion calendar as talented new designers assemble to present their collections. NCAD's fashion & textile graduate alumni include some of the world's finest designers including Simone Rocha and Orla Kiely, while others have gone on to enjoy illustrious careers with Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Valentino and Diesel.
Diet Coke asks 'What is fashion?'
Download our Free iPhone App Now
Download our iPad app now
Download our Free Android App Now
- Ryan Tubridy to Evelyn O'Rourke: 'I had no idea what you were going through'
- Kim Kardashian Steals Kylie's Bikini
- Lea Michele & Harry Styles Rumored To Star in 'Wicked' Movie
- Missing Plane: Chinese satellite finds objects in sea
- Gardai warnings on house robberies
- Pupils skype between Montserrat and Cork
- Strike averted: country’s main airports to remain open Friday
- 'Size of investigation' delays cases of eight charged in connection to fatal attack on Dale Creigthon
- Judge gives extra time to complete evidence in Anglo bank fraud case
- Kenny vows all penalty point recommendations will be implemented
- ‘We are fearing the worst at this stage’