Bridezilla sends pals '7 reasons I didn't invite you to my wedding'
Published 09/08/2014 | 14:33
Most brides-to-be try not to offend anyone when narrowing down their wedding list – but not this bride.
After sending out her wedding invitations, the woman went public with her gripes, posting a message on Facebook making it clear why some "friends" didn't make the cut.
Some of the reasons include not showing up for group functions, only showing up for food and alcohol and not being invited to their weddings.
While most people tend to keep these thoughts to themselves, this bride decided honesty is the best policy.
“We are sending out invites for the wedding this week. Going through the list of people to invite. We only have so much room at the church and reception. I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible so no one gets butt hurt. If you do not get an invite here is a list of potential reasons why.”
She then went on to list the reasons why some friends wouldn’t get the honour of watching her walk down the aisle.
1. "If I have invited you everytime [sic] we have a group function and you never show up
2. "If you are just a work acquaintance and I have never hung out with you outside of work
3. "If I show up to thinks you invite me to and you never show up to our invites or even respond
4. "If I have only hung out with you in a group setting and we're not that close of friends
5. "If at any point you have ever talked shit about me or [redacted] your [sic] definitely not invited
6. "If your [sic] only going to show up for food and alcohol and really have no interest other than that
7. "If you got married and I thought we were friends and you didn't invite me
"If you don't get an invite and you are planning on coming let me or [redacted]"
After reading that, they probably feel let off the hook!