This could be the reason you weren't asked to be bridesmaid
It may be time to give up those 'Squad Goals' as the non-existent bridal party is the newest trend to emerge in weddings, and the reasons behind it seem to make a lot of sense to some.
- These are currently the most popular wedding trends, according to...
- Cancel the stripper, lads - survey finds striptease 'most embarrassing' at...
- Is this year's most popular wedding dress finally here?
- The best man's speech: Five things to avoid at all costs
- The backlash has begun - saying 'I don't' to outlandish wedding trends