Top tips for cougars seeking cubs
Published 19/07/2010 | 10:41
Coach Rita Sangha says: "Even if you're reluctant to date younger men, it can be fun to play around with the cougar persona and see how it makes you feel."
* Dress sensually. Walk in to a room with confidence and attitude. That doesn't mean going out like mutton dressed as lamb. Remember, cougars are sophisticated.
* If you see someone you like, work your body language, let him know. Get in touch with your sexual being and make the first move. But be subtle, you don't have to hold a sign up. Women instinctively know how to be coquettish, it's natural to them.
* If you are dating a younger man, remember that they may not see the world as you do and they may not get cultural references that date back to the 1970s, even the 1980s.
* Don't mother your cub. Don't be a doormat in order to hold onto a young guy that you're crazy about but who's in it for the wrong reasons.
* Don't talk non-stop about the age gap: it kills the thing.
* Don't pay for everything even if you have a lot more money than your younger man. It sets up a dynamic.