Revealed: People with these jobs are most likely to cheat
Published 15/10/2016 | 15:25
A new survey has shown the top 10 professions of people who cheat.
The survey, carried out by Victoria Milan, found that people who work in finance are the biggest love cheats.
Victoria Milan is a dating website for attached and married people looking to have an affair, and 5,658 of its female members took part in the survey.
Twenty one per cent of women surveyed work in finance, while pilots and flight attendants come in close second at 19%.
Healthcare professionals follow, at 15%, while business workers come in fourth place.
The chief executive of Victoria Milan Sigurd Vidal told The Mirror: “The survey clearly shows that even though there’s a risk to your career, having an affair at work makes life a lot more pleasant."
"At the same time, the majority of cheaters would steer clear of mixing work with pleasure - not because it damages their career, but because they are at risk of being found out, or will feel uncomfortable.”
Top 10 cheating professional circles
1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts, etc.) 21%
2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.) 19%
3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, etc.) 15%
4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries, etc.) 12%
5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives, etc.) 11%
6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers, etc.) 7%
7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters, etc.) 6%
8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators, etc.) 5%
9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges, etc.) 4%
10. Other sectors 2%