Looking for a date? This day of the week is most popular for Irish singletons searching for love
Published 21/07/2016 | 11:39
Sunday fear might be a very real thing, but not when it comes to the search for love.
Irish singletons sign up online searching for dates on Thursday with a jump of more than 400% in users, according to a new survey published by Domino’s.
Nearly one third of people said they'd prefer to meet a prospective partner online first and get to know them that way before meeting in person. And unsurprisingly, over half stalk their potential date on Google or Facebook before meeting.
In the early days of a relationship, drinks and dinner are the chosen activity of choice, but most couples would choose a night in with their other half over wining and dining.
But if you're still keen to get out there and meet face to face, Ireland's 10 favourite cheesiest chat-up lines have been revealed...
1. Hi, I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
2. People call me John but you can call me ANYTIME
3. So how about I cook dinner, you do breakfast?
4. Excuse me I think you have something in your eye? Oh wait it’s just sparkle
5. I’m not a photographer but I can picture you and I together
6. Did it hurt? When you fell from Heaven?
7. Wow is it hot today or is it just you?
8. I bet you €20 you won’t write back
9. Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
10. Excuse me I think I dropped something. MY JAW!
Domino's has launched a new Cheesy Chat Up Generator and is available on http://dominoscheesychatuplines.com