Sex & Relationships
Women are 'genetically programmed to have affairs'
Women are "genetically programmed" to have affairs as a "back-up" plan in case their current relationship fails, a new study suggests.
- 4 signs you're heading towards a break-up
- Four signs that you and your partner are a perfect match
- Dear Mary: I'm fed up with my wife's behaviour, can I change her or...
- Why this psychologist thinks being single is better for you than being...
- Revealed: This is the age people are most likely to cheat