10 photos of Prince George stealing the show at Princess Charlotte's christening
It might have been his little sister's christening, but that doesn't mean Prince George was going to sit back for the day.
The boisterous two-year-old stole the show as usual as he joined his parents at yesterday's ceremony.
1. When he arrived in this adorable little outfit and melted all of our hearts.
2. When he went for a stroll with his parents and shot this look at the crowd.
3. When he made this face.
4. When he was having a little chat with his great granny, Queen Elizabeth.
5. When he checked to see what was going on in that pram everyone was making such a fuss over...
6. ....Then he moves on.
7. When you remembered he's not even two years old and got startled by the crowd.
8. When he definitely wanted to go run and play instead of doing his official royal toddler duties.
9. When he was adorably glued to his father, Prince William's side, hand in pocket, cool as a breeze.
10. When he made this, 'I'm so over it' face.