Tips for trying trends
- Ask for advice. Most big stores have expert style advisors and they really are very helpful.
- Integrate new trends gently into your wardrobe -- try a nude wrap or taupe shorts.
- Remember the importance of accessories -- a bag or necklace could make or break an outfit.DON'T
- Dress from head to toe in this summer's hottest looks -- you'll look like you're trying too hard.
- Give up too easily. Try lots of different pieces on -- somewhere is the perfect maxi dress or pair of shorts for you.
- Wear anything you don't feel comfortable in. There's no point in being fashionable if you look miserable.