The way we Wear: The style message from the streets
Published 01/10/2010 | 05:00
Name : Sarah O'Hegarty
Age : 23
Profession : Journalist
From : Dublin
Wearing: Jacket, €40, Wild Child. Top, €5, a shop in Paris. Bag, €40, Style Generation. Trousers, €61, Topshop. Shoes, €125, Office.
- What is your favourite shop?
- What was your best bargain buy?
- What is the most expensive fashion item you have ever bought?
A sovereign ring with an outline of Coco Chanel's head for €250 in Brown Thomas.
- Who do you think are the best and worst dressed celebrities or style icons?
The best is Jean Seberg and the worst are the girls from Jersey Shore on MTV.
- What is your favourite label or designer?
- Approximately how much would you spend on clothes every month?
- What or who influences your style?
Fashion blogs such as liebemarlene. blogspot.com, blushingambition.blogspot.com and my own one thetinder-box. blogspot.com.
- What was the last fashion item you bought?
A pair of black leather, vintage shorts for €40 from Style Generation.
- What was your worst fashion mistake?
Wearing body con clothes and trying to be sexy when I was a teenager.
- Name one thing you love and one thing you hate in fashion.
I love being inspired by other people's style and I hate pretentiousness.