Style Watch: Chrissy Teigen
How to get the model’s covetable style.
If you haven’t heard of Chrissy Teigen, shame on you.
Not only is she a Sports Illustrated model and wife of John Legend but she’s pretty darn funny on twitter and fast becoming our new style crush. Fusing sexy, sophisticated and cool outfits on the red carpet, she’s got style in spades and we can’t get enough of her slick parings. Scroll down to see her best looks and how to steal her style. Hot crooner husband not included.
1. Making a serious style statement in a monochrome Fyodor Golan dress, Chrissy finishes of the look with sleek hair, a clip-in fringe and awesome accessories. Bonus points if you remember that Laura Whitmore wore the same dress to the MTV EMAs last year.
2. Chrissy balances out an asymmetrical short leather mini with a long-sleeved modest top making this look super wearable. A glitzy clutch and pared back hair and make-up gives it a modern twist.
3. Chrissy knocks it out of the style park in a hard to get right outfit of head-to-toe white with a sexy sliver of midriff. The blazer slung over her shoulders adds an air of sophistication. Killer abs anyone?
4. Putting the bomb into bombshell, Chrissy proves why she has the credentials to be a Sports Illustrated model. The combo of her mustard Zuhair Murad halter dress with a pop of tangerine lippie and sexy waves is red carpet done right.
5. Proving she doesn’t have to dress wham, bam, sexy glam all the time, Chrissy pulls of a sweet Ulyana Sergeenko cocktail dress at the MTV Movie Awards. Fun and flirty, it shows of her pins to perfection.
6. Glittering in a gold uber-glam Johanna Johnson gown, Chrissy nailed the Grammys red carpet. Letting the dress speak for itself, she accessorised with subtle jewellery and gold strappy stilettos.
Get the look
1. Dress, €463, Phase Eight
2. Dress, €195, Sandro
3. Skirt, €39.95, Zara
4. Blazer, €270, Baystan, Brown Thomas
5. Top, €27.95, Zara
6. Dress, €120, Topshop