Cheryl Fernandez Versini's 10 most memorable X Factor fashion moments
Her polished appearance at this morning's X Factor auditions in Manchester may have prompted critics to dissect her slim frame, but it was Cheryl Fernandez Versini's chic ensemble that caught our eye.
But she wasn't always a designer dream to dress on The X Factor, but has evolved into one of the world's favourite fashionistas over the last six years.
1. Remember in 2010 when she thought purple pants and an orange top was the right outfit to debut on US screens?
2. 2014: During last year's live shows, she prompted comparison to Kermit the Frog in her green gown.
3. 2010: The nude cut-out dress looked more cheap than chic.
4. 2014: In March of last year, she opted for a chic LBD to announce her return to the X Factor judging panel.
5. 2014: Her white suit with plunging neckline was a refreshing change of pace.
6. 2010: This metallic one shoulder number by Kristian Aadnevikl was a fashion fail.
7. 2010: There's no redeeming quality from this LBD.
8. 2014: Cheryl pairs an asymmetrical skirt with a simple white t-shirt and wins.
9. 2008: Her multi-coloured dress was bang on trend six years ago.
10. 2010: She landed on worst dressed lists everywhere in this Georges Chakra number.
...and finally, what she wore to kick off the 2015 auditions: