Irish shoppers slam Bob Geldof for bizarre Penneys rant: 'He's not living in the real world'
Shoppers have slammed Bod Geldof after he criticised revellers for wearing Penneys clothes.
- 'What are you booing for?' - Bob Geldof's shocking expletive-filled tirade angers fans
- Nike's latest campaign is what we've all been waiting for
- People don't know what to do with these 'fake' shirts from Penneys
- 12 looks you'll love from Penneys' new season collection
- 'You're not in Benidorm, there's no need for floral shirts and chest hair' - 7 mistakes every Irish man makes in the sun