Name : Vanessa Kilbride
Published 01/10/2010 | 05:00
Age : 32
Profession : Visual merchandising manager
From : Milltown, Dublin
Wearing: Dress, €200, French Connection, and belt by Angel Jackson, €175, both from Arnotts. Bangle, present, Loulerie. Shoes, €170, Buffalo.
- What is your favourite shop?
- What was your best bargain buy?
A turquoise, paisley print, full-length dress by Nicole Miller reduced to €300 from €700 at Arnotts.
- What is the most expensive fashion item you have ever bought?
A black ruched leather clutch bag by Prada for around €500 in Brown Thomas.
- Who do you think are the best and worst dressed celebrities or style icons?
The best is Cheryl Cole and the worst is Lady Gaga.
- What is your favourite label or designer?
- Approximately how much would you spend on clothes every month?
Between about €500 and €700.
- What or who influences your style?
Uniqueness, classic styles with a twist, Cheryl Cole and Jackie O.
- What was the last fashion item you bought?
- What was your worst fashion mistake?
When I dyed my hair from bleach blonde to brown, it was an awful pink colour for a week.
- Name one thing you love and one thing you hate in fashion.
I love everything about fashion; it's how I express myself and is my favourite hobby, and I hate 1980s style.