Name: Anne-Marie Proudford
Published 01/10/2010 | 05:00
Profession: Fashion stylist
From: Bray, Wicklow
Wearing: Dress by Amanda Wakeley, €39, outlet store in London. Earrings, €10, Marks & Spencer. Bag, €40, a boutique in Dun Laoghaire. Shoes, €110, Buffalo.
- What is your favourite shop?
- What was your best bargain buy?
- What is the most expensive fashion item you have ever bought?
A pair of gold and cream print shoes with a star at the back for €400 from Costume.
- Who do you think are the best and worst dressed celebrities or style icons?
The best is Kate Moss and the worst is Rihanna.
- What is your favourite label or designer?
- Approximately how much would you spend on clothes every month?
Between about €200 and €300.
- What or who influences your style?
Catwalk shows such as Marc Jacobs and Prada and the fashion blog whatshewears.ie.
- What was the last fashion item you bought?
A pair of taupe, fur-lined, suede boots for €140 in Cannes.
- What was your worst fashion mistake?
I once had a short haircut with a shaved part under the back.
- Name one thing you love and one thing you hate in fashion.
I love fur, suede and the boho look and I hate anything luminous.