H&M's new Studio line has officially landed - here are 10 pieces to get excited about
H&M's new Studio collection is definitely worth the hype.
The Swedish chain's latest range features strong tailoring, a nod to their roots with folklore inspired silhouettes and a number of crisp white shirts for work and play. The high end range debuted at Paris Fashion Week in February to critical acclaim and is finally available at College Green, Dublin and online.
Here are some of our favourites:
1. Velvet dress in a silk blend, €119
2. Coat in wool blend, €199
3. Shirt with balloon sleeves, €49.99
4. Velvet jacket with metal detail, €249 and long lace dress, €79.99
5. Long silk skirt, €69.99
6. Knitted wool blend jumper, €69.99
7. Embroidered velvet jacket, €119, snake leather trousers, €249, and small leather shoulder bag, €79.99
8. Short-sleeved wool-blend coat, €159
9. Velvet dress, €119
10. Short sleeve suede jacket, €249