Five looks we love from Boohoo.com's Autumn Winter 2015 collection
Raid your relatives' wardrobes, or your bank accounts, because the 1970s trend is here to stay.
If your relations, like my mum, have long since thrown away their vintage finery - you're in luck, as Boohoo.com's new season collection delivers the best of the 1970s trend at affordable prices.
The Internet retailer, which targets trend-conscious consumers from age 14 to 35, is hot on the heels of Zara, Mango et al with its Studio 54 and Woodstock references.
We're particularly captivated by the Missoni-esque patterned knits, suede mini dresses, velvet tuxes and snakeskin platforms which are perfect for the modern-day dance diva.
With a great range of price points and super-fast delivery, here are five outfits we are keen to get our hands on.
1. Paisley peasant dress - whether frolicking around a festival or tearing up the nightclub dancefloor.
2. Velvet tux - 'new romantic' style for a new era. Up the ante with a plum or berry lipstick and Gothic style cocktail jewellery.
3. Flares - not a look for the faint hearted, but these purple pants are bang on trend. The long fur-collared patterned coat is also on our hit list.
4. Patterned mini dress - make like a mod in this eye-catching number, and add a skinny neck scarf if you want to go all out.
5. Leather shift - channel your inner 70s siren in this retro leather dress, complete with funky bell-shape sleeves.