Back to school fashion: 10 new season finds for long after you've graduated
Skater skirts and Peter Pan collars have never been so on trend.
Thanks to the Autumn/Winter runways of Saint Laurent and Peter Pilotto, the Lolita look has transitional from high fashion to the high street.
Here are ten of our favourite new season, schoolgirl-inspired finds:
1. Fitted dress with peter pan collar, €16 at Penneys
2. Pleated midi skirt, €29 at Dorothy Perkins
3. Tartan trousers, €148 by NW3 at Hobbs
4. Faux fur collar coat, €99 by Therapy at House of Fraser
5. Jet set travel tote in taupe, €275 by Michael Kors at BT2
6. 'Katie' loafers, €265 by Grenson at Scout Dublin
7. Black silk 'Lee' dress, €350 by Emma Manley at Manley.ie
8. Cream cable jumper, €28 at New Look
9. Blue spot jacquard dress, €221 by Fee G at FeeG.ie
10. 'Brady' shirt, €99.95 by Supertrash at Brown Thomas