Rosanna Davison: 'I first spotted (and fancied) Wes two years before we actually met'
Former Miss World reveals she's happiest in a track suit with messy hair, in "20 random facts about me"
Published 22/08/2014 | 20:29
Rosanna first lusted after her husband Wes when she saw him in a restaurant, two years before they actually met, the model has revealed.
The former Miss World confessed to her Instagram followers that she first spotted her beau ten yeas ago.
But it took two years before the pair met face to face, and Cupid's arrow could strike.
In a list of "20 random facts about me", Rosanna also revealed she's happiest in a track suit with messy hair, and she checks under her pillow every night for spiders.
Fans of Rosanna, who is a qualified naturopathic nutritionist, might be surprised to also learn that she can't sing.
Earlier this week, the Playboy covergirl also revealed her secrets to a happy marriage.
Pick up his dirty laundry, leave him be when he is in his man cave, and - above all - never, ever nag, the model said.
And yesterday, while sitting in an airport waiting to board her flight, Rosanna compiled a list of "random facts" about her which she posted on Instagram.
Here are the "20 random facts about Rosanna", in her own words:
1. I'm extremely clumsy
2. Growing up, I was mad about horses and wanted to be a professional show jumper
3. I used to have a pony called Harley Davison!
4. I really like hoovering.
5. I'm really quite low-maintenance and happiest in a track suit with messy hair.
6. I love to draw and paint as a hobby
7. I'm useless at watching TV shows and movies because I can't sit still for very long.
8. I played netball for UCD
9. I have lived in two haunted houses
10. I'm happiest in nature and prefer the countryside to cities
11. Growing up, my favourite food was whipped cream
12. I broke my finger in a horse riding accident and got badly concussed another time.
13. I learnt to waterski at the age of 6 & still love it
14. I am awkwardly uncool most of the time
15. I love spicy Indian food
16. I first spotted (& fancied) my husband across a restaurant when we were 20 but we didn't meet until 2 years later
17. Nobody should ever have to suffer the trauma of hearing me sing
18. My favourite food is fruit
19. I did my own hair and make-up for the Miss World competition
20. I check under my pillow every night for spiders before I get into bed