Timeline of events leading up to Peaches' death
Published 24/07/2014 | 02:30
Here is a timeline of events leading up to Peaches' death.
* Thursday, April 3: Thomas Cohen takes the couple's two children, Astala (2, right)) and Phaedra (1) to stay for the weekend at his parents' house in London.
* Friday, April 4: Ms Geldof goes out for a meal in London with two close friends. She and one of the friends then go to the cinema before returning to her friend's house in Hampstead, where Ms Geldof stays overnight.
* Saturday, April 5: Ms Geldof goes shopping before returning to Kent by train, arriving back at Sevenoaks train station at 1.13pm. She takes a taxi back to her home.
During the afternoon and early evening she watches television and maintains phone contact with friends and family. There is no concern for her welfare.
* Sunday, April 6: At home alone, she continues to maintain phone contact and attempts to arrange a day out with family members which is cancelled due to poor weather.
* 5pm Mr Cohen's father, Keith Cohen, takes the youngest child back to Wrotham and spends about half an hour with Ms Geldof before leaving the child with her.
* 6.17pm Ms Geldof posts a picture of herself as a child with her mother Paula Yates on to the social media website Instagram with the comment "me and my mum". There are also messages from Ms Geldof to friends indicating that she has been bathing her son.
* 6.50pm Ms Geldof sends a message about the children to her mother-in-law Susan.
* 7.01pm Ms Geldof sends a message to a friend asking them to call her.
* 7.14pm Ms Geldof uses her laptop to look for 'The Dog Whisperer' TV show on YouTube.
* 7.45pm Ms Geldof has a 12 minute, 10 second phone conversation with the friend she had sent a message to at 7.01pm. This is the last known contact with her.
* 9.48pm Mr Cohen makes an attempt to call his wife, but receives no response. Nobody has any concern for her welfare.
* Monday, April 7 Mr Cohen makes repeated efforts to contact his wife but has no success. A neighbour and a local dog warden visit Ms Geldof's home address but receive no answer to knocks at the front door.
* 1.30pm Mr Cohen, his mother and Astala return home to the family home in Wrotham and the musician finds his wife on the edge of the bed and slumped forward in a spare bedroom. It is obvious to him that she is dead, the inquest is told.
* 1.35pm Mr Cohen calls his mother who rings the emergency services and relays information from her son that he believes his wife has taken a heroin overdose. Mr Cohen finds Phaedra.
* 1.55pm The police and paramedics arrive and attend to Ms Geldof, confirming "life extinct". Ms Geldof's body is removed from the property later that evening and taken to Darent Valley Hospital, where she is identified by her father Bob Geldof (above)
* April 21 Ms Geldof's funeral takes place at St Mary Magdalene and St Lawrence Church in Davington, near Faversham, where she married Mr Cohen in 2012.
It is also where her mother married Mr Geldof in 1986 and where Ms Yates's funeral service was held.
* May 1 An inquest hearing into Ms Geldof's death, lasting 10 minutes, is opened and adjourned.
* July 23 A full inquest hearing in Gravesend, Kent, concludes that Ms Geldof's death was drug-related.