Princess Maria-Olympia: 7 things you need to know about Prince Harry's rumoured new romance
It seems that Prince Harry is off the market. Again.
Everyone's favourite royal has apparently fallen for nineteen-year-old Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark.
Australian magazine New Idea reports that the eligible Prince (31) was set up with the blond beauty by his cousin Princess Beatrice.
The magazine claims that Harry is 'smitten' with the teen and they're busy planning a skiing trip to Switzerland prior to Easter.
The publication even claims that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are fans of Maria-Olympia.
Seven things you need to know about Harry's latest squeeze:
1. Maria-Olympia's parents are Crown Princess Marie-Chantal and Crown Prince Pavlos, and despite her title she does not speak Greek.
2. She was born in New York and brought up in London with her four brothers; 16-year-old Prince Constantine-Alexios, 14-year-old Prince Achileas-Andreas, ten-year-old Prince Odysseas-Kimon, and six-year-old Prince Aristidis-Stavros.
3. Olympia studied drama, history of art, graphics and photography in London and recently featured on the cover of Tatler.
4. She enjoys a privileged social life, with recent Instagram snaps showing her at Valentino's runway show and on on holidays in Mykonos in Greece.
5. Her cousin Talita von Furstenberg (16) is the granddaughter of Diane von Furstenberg.
6. Talita's mother is Alexandra von Furstenberg (Marie-Chantal's younger sister), who works as a director for clothing label DvF.
7. Despite Greece not having been a monarchy since the 1970's Marie-Chantal and her husband are still known as 'Their Royal Highness the Crown and Crown Princess'.