'Never assume anything' - Rob Lowe is looking for a new assistant and the requirements are wonderfully bizarre
Rob Lowe is looking for a new assistant and he won't settle for anything less than exactly what he wants.
TMZ obtained a job spec for a new personal assistant to the 52-year-old actor and it's well...something.
Seven requirements are listed below for the new position including an ability to list 25 pounds and a rather foreboding instruction to "Never assume anything".
- Never assume anything
- Ensure the CLIENT [Rob] is fed and has coffee throughout the day
- Schedule haircuts every episode for the CLIENT
- Ensure that the CLIENT HAS A DINNER PLAN IF ARRIVING HOME LATER THAN 8 PM in the evening
- Make sure you let Estate staff know if the CLIENT wants a Jacuzzi turned on or a massage ordered for his arrival
- Willing to travel on location as requested and serve as the CLIENT’S body man
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds as required to support THE CLIENT