Tuesday 21 October 2014

He's back on the market - Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes have split

Aishling Phelan

Published 05/02/2014 | 19:41

HOLLYWOOD actors Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have officially ended their two-year relationship.

The pair were rumoured to be taking time apart over Christmas to take a break and decide if they have a future together.

Two US publications ‘InTouch’ and ‘Life & Style Weekly’ reported today that the 33-year-old and his girlfriend split up officially over Christmas.

The couple started dating in 2011 when they filmed The Place Beyond The Pines.

They have not been spotted together so far this year.

The famous duo were allegedly having problems since last September.

The pair are said to have opposite views on marriage, kids and the limelight.

Mendes has said in the past she was not interested in becoming a mother.

The Cuban actress and her ex will be spending more time together next year because she stars in Ryan’s directorial debut ‘How to Catch a Monster.’

The release of the movie will see the stars travelling around the world together on promotional duties.

Gosling is said to have moved back to his native Canada for a while.

He dated his Notebook co-star Rachel McAdams but shocked fans when they split after two years.

The a-list actor has just finished up a Terrence Malick movie with Oscar-winner Cate Blanchett.

Miami-born Mendes dated musician George Gargurevich from 2002 to 2011.

Read More

Editors Choice



Also in Style