Five things we know so far about Lindsay Lohan’s rumoured fiancé Egor Tarabasov
Lindsay Lohan reportedly got engaged over the weekend following a whirlwind romance with boyfriend Egor Tarabasov.
While her rep shot down the story, LiLo has been spotted flashing a massive emerald ring on her wedding finger since the news broke. But who is her mysterious new beau?
Here’s everything we know about her maybe fiancé so far:
1. The pair have been dating for eight months. Lindsay has been living in London since her two month-run on the West End in 2015, and was introduced to Egor through mutual friends at a party.
2. He’s 22, seven years younger than Lindsay (29), and is the heir to his father’s multi-million dollar fortune. His father is the Russian businessman called Dmitry Tarabasov, who lives in Moscow.
3. Egor also has his own ambitions - he is reportedly a director of the London property firm Home House Estates, which specialises in residential properties in the city’s wealthiest areas, including Marylebone and Notting Hill.
4. Things got serious pretty quickly, and it was reported in March that the couple had moved in together. She declared her love for him (and his abs) in an Instagram post last month, captioned: “I love him”.
5. It turns out Lindsay’s parents are big fans, too. Her mother Dina met Egor over the Christmas holidays, and told Us Weekly that he is “a really good person”: “The tabloids are like ‘Oh, he’s so much younger.’ But he's very mature, very worldly. They love each other.”
Although Lindsay has a somewhat turbulent relationship with her father, Michael, he's also been charmed by her new love, and recently gushed about him to Page Six: “He’s wise beyond his years. He has a lot of strong connections in Russia. He’s not a good influence, he’s a great influence.”