Hugh Jackman has fifth skin cancer in two years removed
Actor Hugh Jackman is recovering after his fifth skin cancer surgery in two years.
- G'day mate: 'Lazy' Australian accent caused by 'alcoholic slur' of heavy-drinking early settlers'
- Hugh Jackman thrilled by Blackbeard pirate role in Neverland film
- Les Miserables: From muting Russell Crowe to collective weeping - the best tweets about last night's Channel 4 premiere
- Hugh Jackman trades movies for music as he announces Broadway to Oz arena tour of Australia
- Hugh Jackman and Jim Carrey tackle each other's Mask and Wolverine characters