Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's most ridiculous moments of 2013
It was tough, but we managed to narrow it down to just 10 of their most talked-about moments this year.
They're the most talked about couple of the year, and now that they are parents to baby Nori, there's another name in the mix. From what we hope are constructed PR stunts to the downright outrageous.
1. Kanye pulled a Tom Cruise by gushing about his romance with Kim on her mother Kris Jenner's short-lived chat show.
"I just dreamed about being next to [Kim]. I don't want to start jumping up and down on the couch here," he said.
"Please don't call me soft — as a rapper."
2. Kim Kardashian pioneered the 'Belfie' (that's a selfie posing with your bum front and centre) when she posed in that white swimsuit showing off her post baby body for the time on Instagram.
3. Kanye West not only compared his then-newborn daughter North West to Prince George, but also created new titles for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
He said she “is in a position of a level of royalty like the Prince and Princess of London".
4. Bound 2 - the music video to end all music videos. Kanye West's latest video was ridiculous, outlandish and full of Kim. Exactly what you'd expect.
5. Kanye West claims he invested leather jogging pants. Yes, really.
The rapper turned fashion designer told the BBC in that interview: "[We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many motherf***ers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?"
6. Kim's Givenchy dress at the Met Gala
She was unceremoniously cropped out a photo in Vogue after the bash and Robin Williams posted one of the greatest Twitter photos of the year when he compared her floral ensemble to his to his dress in Mrs Doubtfire.
7. Kim's pregnancy style
Kim Kardashian is one of the world's most photographed women, so her first pregnancy was always going to be hot news. Her style attracted its critics, but I don't think it's right to mock a pregnant woman's weight or style, so we'll be taking a pass.
8. Kanye West claims his job is as dangerous as that of a police officer or soldier, in particular, his stage performances.
"I'm just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally. ... And if I slipped... You never know. And I think about it. I think about my family and I'm like, 'Wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something.' "
9. Nori's eyebrows have NOT been waxed
For the record, Nori was five months old. A particularly sarcastic (and astute) fan suggested the famous pair waxed their baby daughter's eyebrows as it was suspiciously hairless.
"Do people really think I would wax my daughter's eyebrows so young? Come on, I'd wait until she's at least 2 1/2," Kim responded.
10. The engagement video
Trust Kimye to get engaged in a football stadium with an orchestra and camera crew. Also, trust them to attempt to sue the founder of You Tube for alleged copyright infringement for posting the video.