10 of Kanye West's most Kanye West quotes
Published 20/06/2014 | 13:18
He makes it hard to narrow it down to just 10, but any more than that and we'd begin to question humanity today.
1. "I don’t know if this is statistically right, but I’m assuming I have the most Grammys of anyone my age, but I haven’t won one against a white person."
2. On daughter North West: "Like, this is my baby. This isn’t America’s baby."
3. On his creative abilities: "For me, I'm a creative genius, and there's no other way to word it. I know you're not supposed to say that about yourself, and I say things the wrong way a lot of times. But my intention is always positive."
4. "I can’t be with any girl but Kim because that’s the girl that I look at her pictures the most and get turned on the most."
5. “Okay, ladies and gentlemen. All barber shops, fashion designers, architects, corner stores, Wall Street, all over the world: Y’all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time! I’m talkin’, like, arguably of human existence — the top 10 of human existence.”
7. "Don't ask me what I think the best song of last year was, because my opinion is the same as most of America's. It was 'Gold Digger.'" (2006)
8. "I just think that when my confidence meets other people’s insecurity, that equals ‘Kanye’s arrogant."— Vibe, April, 2004
10. [In regard to a life-size poster of himself] "I put me on the wall because I was the only person that had me on the wall at that time. And now that a lot of people have me on their wall, I don't really need to do that anymore."