How to contour like a Kardashian
Ever wonder how the Kardashian girls get their curves?
It's not as hard as you think.
We met with Amanda Harrington, creator of the Bespoke Body Contouring technique, while she was in town for an exclusive masterclass with Glossybox, where she has also has a beauty column.
Having worked on the likes of supermodels Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Poppy Delevingne and received the ever elusive seal of approval from Vogue; Harrington is the go-to girl for all things tan.
For your step-by-step guide in contouring your body, see here:
Amanda's contouring cheat sheet:
1. Suck your cheeks in and apply a bronzing powder to the hollow of the cheeks sweeping up towards the ear.
2. Buff well, this shouldn’t look like a straight dark line, it should be blended well to give your face great definition.
3. Finish with some peachy toned blusher on the cheekbone.
4. To highlight your cheekbones, add to top of the cheekbone, just above your blusher to highlight.
This method can be applied to banish Bingo wings, and deepen the tops of the shoulders to give you that ‘Italian’ look.
1. Start by applying a generous layer of gradual tan all over the body. Apply as you would a body cream, wait 10 minutes and apply another layer. Wash hands when finished.
2. Then using a tanning mitt, buff your regular tone of self-tan onto the body.
3. To contour, take a darker shade of self-tan then usual, and buff this onto the outer sides of the body, such as the side of your arms, legs and waist, slimming them instantly.
4. Using your self-tan - apply the tan directly onto the hip area and around onto the side naval - wipe in large sweeping motions with a tanning mitt to blend into your base layer of gradual tan. Apply to the upper sides of the naval to create the darker edges down the sides of your silhouette. Your waist will instantly appear slimmer to the naked eye.
Please note: Mousse and spray need to be controlled, so do not apply with fingers as it will streak. It dries quickly, so you need to buff in fairly fast with a mitt.
For more, see www.glossybox.co.uk