Table Tennis - Francis Power
Published 17/07/2015 | 15:31
Ahead of the Special Olympics in LA next month, we are profiling all of our athletes taking part.
NAME: Francis Power
SPORT COMPETITION AT GAMES: Table Tennis
CLUB DETAILS: Navan Arch Club
1) WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU TO BE AN ATHLETE WITH SPECIAL OLYMPICS IRELAND?
I enjoy meeting different people.
2) WHAT ARE YOUR SPORTS AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED WITH YOUR CLUB?
Table Tennis for many years.
3) WHAT TYPE OF TRAINING AND PREPARATION ARE YOU DOING FOR THE LOS ANGELES GAMES?
Squad Team Table Tennis Training every month from January 2015.
4) HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN YOU WERE SELECTED TO REPRESENT YOUR CLUB AND COUNTRY AT THE LOS ANGELES GAMES?
Delighted to be picked.
5) FINALLY, CAN YOU TELL ME A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF (HOBBIES, PASTIMES ETC) AND YOUR FAMILY?
Interest in Basketball.