Vidal to decide future after break
Juventus and Chile star Arturo Vidal insists he will only decide his future once he returns to Italy from his holidays.
Vidal has been strongly linked with a move away from Turin this summer with Manchester United and Real Madrid among the top clubs keen to acquire the 27-year-old's services.
"It's difficult to speak of other teams when you are already at a top club," Vidal said to Chilean newspaper La Cuarta. "I have won the Serie A title three times and I respect my team-mates.
"I have heard about the interest shown by Real Madrid and (Manchester) United in me but there is someone (Vidal's agent) who deals with this."
Vidal moved to Juve from Bayer Leverkusen in 2011 and scored 11 goals in 32 league appearances to help the Turin giants win their third straight league title last season.
Juve stated earlier this week that they have no intention of selling Vidal unless the midfielder expresses his wish to leave.
Vidal, who has three years left on his contract with the Bianconeri, has not ruled out staying at Juve for the long term.
"Have I completed a cycle (at Juve)? I don't feel that way," he said. "Perhaps I will remain at Juventus all my life.
"Once I arrive to Italy I will speak to the coach and see what happens.
"Now the only thing on my mind is that I have seven or eight days of holiday left and I want to go away from Chile in order to have a good rest."
The South American, who competed at the World Cup and helped his country reach the last 16 of the tournament, is expected to return to Turin for pre-season training on July 28.
Juve unveiled Massimiliano Allegri as their new coach this week following the surprise decision of manager Antonio Conte to step down after three successful seasons in charge.