Leipzig demand apology from Liverpool target Naby Keita after horror tackle causes training to be abandoned
Liverpool target Naby Keita was ordered to apologise to a team-mate by his manager, after his dangerous tackle caused a Leipzig training session to be abandoned.
- Liverpool boosted as Southampton leave transfer target Virgil van Dijk out of pre-season tour squad
- Jurgen Klopp tells Philippe Coutinho to shelve Barcelona ambitions as Liverpool refuse to sell this summer
- Liverpool announce the signing of £8million Hull defender Andy Robertson
- Jurgen Klopp seemingly gives up on Naby Keita chase after admitting Liverpool were 'too late'
- WATCH: 'I'm Red...f**k Everton' - Has Conor McGregor changed allegiance from Manchester United to Liverpool?