Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says Steven Gerrard is 'always so welcome' at Anfield
Jürgen Klopp suggested that Steven Gerrard would not be returning to Liverpool any time soon after the former captain used social media to suggest his spell at Los Angeles Galaxy might soon be coming to an end.
- Jurgen Klopp had a cheeky dig at Jose Mourinho after Liverpool beat West Brom
- Steven Gerrard's cryptic Instagram post sparks rumours of a return to Liverpool
- Liverpool endure nervy finish but impress again in victory over West Brom
- Jurgen Klopp suggests Daniel Sturridge's future is very much at Liverpool
- 10 reasons to feel tense about this weekend's Premier League games