Jose Mourinho attacks "selfish" Leicester players and wears 'CR' shirt in solidarity with sacked Claudio Ranieri
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has launched a passionate defence of Claudio Ranieri, as he offered up a typically colourful tribute to the manager sacked by Leicester on Thursday night.
- Mourinho shows his classy side with beautiful message for sacked Claudio Ranieri
- WATCH: 'Brexit, Trump and now Ranieri' - Jurgen Klopp sums up a strange few months for the world
- No room for sentiment - Leicester had to act
- Eamon Dunphy backs Leicester's decision to sack Claudio Ranieri
- Gary Lineker on Ranieri sacking: 'I shed a tear for Claudio, I shed for football and I shed a tear for my club'