Jurgen Klopp quizzed on Liverpool's £66m bid for Naby Keita as RB Leipzig insist midfielder is not for sale
Jurgen Klopp has laughed off the suggestion that Liverpool saw a £66m bid for RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita rejected this week, instead refusing to confirm that his club are in talks for the player.
- Leipzig reject £66m Reds bid for star Keita
- Liverpool Champions League draw: Who Jurgen Klopp's men could face in the play-off round
- Jurgen Klopp warns Liverpool players to prepare for season of rotation
- Deadeye Solanke, electric Salah: Five talking points from Liverpool's win over Crystal Palace
- Liverpool midfielder Kevin Stewart leaves Asia tour to join Hull City for £8 million