Fans forced to endure seven-hour wait for World Cup tickets
Ireland fans hoping to score tickets for the all-important final Pool D game against France at this year's World Cup were left waiting for up to seven hours yesterday as organisers experienced a huge surge in demand.
- Ronan O'Gara insists Madigan 'good enough' if Johnny Sexton is injured at World Cup
- Ronan O'Gara: 'Secure people don't mind being wrong'
- Honesty in adversity O'Connell's greatest virtue
- Tony Ward: Leinster and Pro12 suffer as player welfare pushed to ridiculous limits
- Matt O'Connor weighs up options as heavyweights return for Bath